Pink Piccadilly Plaza Print
Museum quality giclee art print on archival quality 300gsm paper created digitally by Sarah Connell.
We have a framed version in the gallery for collection or local delivery - drop us an email for more details.
This complex of building, beside Parker Street across from Piccadilly Gardens, was designed by Covell Mathews and Partners and built between 1959 and 1965. It was comprised three elements Piccadilly Hotel, Sunley House, and Bernard House. All three rose above a podium that extended for the full length of Parker Street.